L’Oreal Professional Majirel Permanent Creme Hair Color is hair color that provides excellent and long lasting color results. Majirel Permanent hair color is designed such that it is highly resistant to sun and water exposures. It endows hair with extra conditioning and ensures uniform coloring. Formulated using Incell ™ and IONÈNE G technology, this hair color is exemplary and treats hair from the core to the surface. IONÈNE G is the ideal ingredient to prevent damage if any from permanent coloring. Applied on damaged hair, it repairs and smoothens the hair fiber strengthening it from the inside out and offering long-lasting, radiant color with superior resistance to fading. Incell ™ on the other hand is a ceramide that offers all the advantages of a natural ceramide. It attaches itself to the hair’s inner cuticle to reinforce its natural cohesion.
This hair color is most preferred by professionals as it guarantees 100% grey coverage through its rich, deep and intense color. It follows a systematic method of application and offers a lightening and darkening of color to up to 3 tones.
How to use Majirel?
Mixing ratio for Majirel is 1: 1.5 ratio. 1 tube of Majirel with 75ml L’Oréal Professional Cream Oxidant 20 or 30 volume developer and up to 1/4 tube Majirel Mix. The mixture should remain for at least 20 minutes before use.
Neutralizing Technique (Blue, Green, Mauve):
For hair that has up to 50% grey, mix up to 1/4 tube of Majirel Mix. White hair between 50% to 100% you need to apply the chosen shade with its corresponding basic shade for roots. For length of the hair and for its ends, apply the chosen shade after mixing with up to 1/4 tube of Majirel mix. Use L’Oreal Professional Cream Oxidant 20-volume or 30-volume as required.
Intensifying Technique (Copper, Copper Red, Red, Yellow):
In order to acquire Intense coloring for hair that has 0% to 50% grey, apply the desired color after mixing with 1/4 tube of Majirel mix. For grey between 50% to 100%, you will have to increase the proportion of Majirel mix used. You will have to use 1/2 tube of Majirel mix with 20- or 30-volume developer.
For Special Color Effects:
On pre-lightened hair, you may use Majirel mix alone to obtain intense color highlights.
For all special effects mix 1/2 tube of Majirel Mix (or 1/4 tube for less intensity) with 1.3oz. Majicrème 20- or 30-volume developer.
Precautions to be taken:
• Ensure to follow all the instructions indicated on the package.
• Perform an anti-allergic test on your skin prior to use to ensure you are not allergic to the product
• Always wear disposable gloves while mixing and applying hair color
General Instructions for application
• For 100% coverage make sure you apply color evenly from base of the strands to the ends using a brush.
• In case of first-time applications, start coloring 1 inch from the scalp up to the mid-length strands. Leave color on for 15 minutes. Once hair grows, re-apply throughout the growth and leave color on for 35 minutes
• For re-application, apply to dry hair and leave the color on for 35 minutes. Ensure you emulsify color with warm water.
• For Moderate fading, mix the hair color with a few drops of warm water and after applying on hair leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
• For maximum fading, mix the selected shade to a 2 to 3 inch ribbon of cream for a warmer shade and apply.